Wine & Sparkling Wine Products
We are please to offer the following packages currently available from our partners on the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop. Just click on our partners names to view their offerings.
Please check back regularly for other packages.
Welcoming Wedding Events & More on the Ranch
The Desert Rose Ranch & Winery is a small family run venue that is perfect for some of those more intimate aspects associated with weddings. This can range from rehearsal dinners or bridal showers in our Barrel Room or Tasting Room. Other options may include group tastings or being included on the winery tasting trail for those attending the wedding. Weddings often have unique requests or requirements and our creative staff is always happy to discuss and help plan for what is needed.
- We are always happy and honored to be included in the plans for what will be remembered as one of the most special days in the life of a family.
- We offer a 10% discount on wine purchases for visitors who are participating in the Whisky Wine Loop wedding planning services.
- We will also discount 15% on case purchases for a wedding event.
Additional Package Details: We understand that every client is different and looking for their own unique set up. Contact us and we will work out your specific wants and needs.
- We are also willing to help set up catering options with local restaurants.
- Doing a wine dinner where courses are paired with our wines can also be an option for you.
- Barrel Room will seat up to 50 people
- Tasting Room will seat up to 40 people.
- Tasting Room – $200 an hour and can only be rented out after 6pm.
- Barrel Room – $100 an hour
- Cases of wines purchased for an event will be given a 15% discount.
Consider DuCard Vineyards wines for Your Special Day. Our boutique winery located north of Charlottesville, has received “Virginia’s Greenest Winery” for environmental stewardship and is #1 ranked TripAdvisor winery in Central Virginia.
We offer limited production, estate grown wines which are sold only at our site tasting room. Our renowned food & wine pairing program is run by on-site chef who has extensive experience pairing wine and food for private events – private parties, corporate off-sites, weddings, other celebrations
Available whites include:
- Gold Medal Signature Viognier
- Cuvee 719 (Sauvignon Blanc Style wine)
- Gibson Hollow White – easy drinking party wine
- Reserve Cabernet Franc
- Gold Medal Petit Verdot
- Others (seasonal)
Our Package Includes:
- Complimentary tasting and suggested pairings that match your cuisine
- Wine priced $25 – $40 per bottle – mulit-case discounts available
- Discounts tiered to total # of cases purchased
- Free delivery to your event
- We will take back whatever is unused for credit back to you – no ‘leftovers’ to deal with as you leave for your honeymoon
- White Varieties: Chardonnay, Viognier, Petite Manseng, Vidal Blanc
- White Blends: Luminoso (off-dry white); Sunset (semi-sweet white)
- Red Varieties: Moonrise Rose, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Nebbiolo, Delfino Rosso Bordeaux Style
- No Hassle Wine Package: A mixed case (your choice) of wine. We’ll also deliver the wine to your venue, and pour for your guests through the event!—$500.00 ($850 for two cases)
- Wine At-Your-Door Package: A mixed case (your choice) of wine. We’ll also deliver the wine to your selected location.—$400.00 ($750 for two cases)
- Wine Basics Package: A mixed case (your choice) of wine. Made available for pickup here at the winery.—$350.00 ($650)
162 Gid Brown Hollow Rd #335
Washington, VA 22747
Phone: (540) 827-4579
Fax: (866) 450-6227
Toast to the Happy Couple (for guest count up to 100)
- A case of Traditional Method sparkling wine $350
Stress free complete package (for guest count up to 100)
- A case of our Traditional Method Sparkling wine, 18 bottles of red and 18 bottles of white (4 cases total) $1300
Stick to the Basics ((for guest count up to 100)
- 4 cases of wine (2 red and 2 white) $1200
All packages must be picked up at the winery, or can be delivered for a $50 delivery fee to any of the participating Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop sites.
To create a custom package or to modify an existing package, please call or email Kelly 540.635.9398 email@example.com
This unique family owned farm & vineyard offers a warm and comfortable atmosphere on the western slope of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains under the 4000 ft Hawksbill Mountain.
The winery is a working farm owned and operated by Sue and Moussa . . . who passionately pursue sustainable farming practices as a certified Virginia Green vineyard and winery.
The farm keeps sheep, chickens and fruit trees which offer a thrill for guests enjoying a country picnic on Wisteria’s tasting room deck or on the grounds by the fire pit or back by the creek.
Wisteria only produces wines from grapes grown on the farm. The impressive variety of wines include Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Viognier, Traminette, Vidal, Seyval, Petit Verdot, Mataro, Norton, and Carmine. The winery also produces a variety of semi-sweet blends and a beloved dessert wine.
Package – WineMakers’ Sampler
- 4 cases of classic Virginia Red, Rose, and White from our winemaker for groups estimated at 100 people.
- Additional wine in closed cases is also provided if needed at an additional per bottle cost.
- Included in the base cost of the product is delivery of the wine to the event venue at least the day prior to the event.
Package Cost: $950