Wine, Music & More!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including Virginia wineries, a Whisky distillery, eateries and other high interest features along the way!
It’s Time to “Discover Shenandoah!” – “Summer on the Loop”
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- July 8: 12TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION with The Invasion – sounds of British music from yesteryear.
- Craft Beer, Food Truck and Music along with your favorite Gadino Vino!
- Tasting fee is waived when you purchase 3 wines!
- Extended Hours – Open Thursday – Monday, 12- 6 pm
- July 23, 2 – 4 p.m. – Music Under the Arbor with Blue Note Duo
- July 29, 4 – 6 p.m. – Music Under the Arbor with Jim Sharkey
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Cocktails on the river…..open late Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights!
- New!!! Cooper Fox Distillery is now opened another distillery in Williamsburg – go visit! Anniversary party July 22nd
- Open 7 days a week, 12 – 6 pm
- 2015 Covert Cab release!
- July 15/16, 2017 :Rolling Brick & Dough Wood Fired Pizza! AARON LOWRY IS BACK ON JULY 15TH
- August 17 – Wine Dinner in the Shenandoah National Park (Big Meadows)
- Saturday, July 15 2 PM: Petit Verdot Vertical Tasting
Limited seating and advance reservations required using this form. $39 per person (Wine Club member 15% discount applies).Saturday, July 15 2-5 PMMusic on the Patio with Bomar & Ritter
- Music on the Patio with the E-Town Band, July 29, 2-5 pm
- New Wine Release – Chamois Blanc and Rose’ Noir!
- New Releases – Rose’ Noir and Claret
Rapphannock Cellars – Open 7 days a week!
- July 9: Live with Julia Kasdorf 1-4 pm!
- Anniversary weekend celebration – 16 years, July 22 and 23
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm)
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays: Featured Artist
- Thursdays: Acoustic Thunder
- Fridays: featured artists
- Speakeasy opens 3 pm to 10 pm Sunday through Thursday / 3 pm to Midnight Friday and Saturday.
Find a Place to Stay
If you need a place to stay, be sure to check out these accommodations along the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop.
Interested in Moving Here?
- Check out our new realtor’s section and their featured listings.