Wine, Music & More!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including Virginia wineries, a Whisky distillery, eateries and other high interest features along the way!
It’s Time to “Discover Shenandoah!” – “May on the Loop”
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Tasting fee is waived when you purchase 3 wines!
- Memorial Day Weekend – Live music Saturday and Sunday (Saturday: Music by Doug Parks 2-5:30
- Sunday: Music by Aubrey Driggers 1-4:30 pm
- Extended Hours – Open Thursday – Monday, 12- 5 pm
- June 3, Music under the arbor from 4 – 6 pm with Greg Ward
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Cocktails on the river…..open late Friday and Saturday nights!
- New!!! Cooper Fox Distillery is now opened another distillery in Williamsburg – go visit!
- May 28: 2 pm-5 pm- Live Music with Robbie Limon!
- Memorial Day Special, active and retired military – receive a complimentary glass of vino!
- May 27 12-5 PM: Pig Roast with music by Bennie Dodd Band Saturday. Kick off Memorial Day Weekend with a pig roast and some great music on the patio with the hot licks of country, bluegrass, oldies, and rock & roll of the Bennie Dodd Band. Pig & Steak will roast the pig and will serve a platter of roast pork all the fixins for your holiday celebration! Free admission, but pig is limited, so purchase your platters in advance using this form. $20 in advance ($25 at the door). Don’t miss it!
- Sunday, May 28 2 PM: Music on the Patio with Burn-N-Roots – A great way to spend the weekend in the mountains with hiking nearby, wine, food, music, and friends. And pets and picnics welcome too! No cover.
- New Wine Release – Chamois Blanc and Rose’ Noir!
- Plan a weekend here – Sharp Rock Vineyards also offers overnight accommodations in their BB cottages!
- June 11: Live music with Jason Ring
Rapphannock Cellars – Open 7 days a week!
- Hazard Mill Farm: A farm-to table food truck debuting an all new menu! (both days) Saturday May 27: Nashville Standard Live Enjoy folksy blues and Rock ‘n Roll
- Sunday, May 28: Mark Clay- A Rappahannock Favorite!
- Sun Jun 4 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Live with Ted Seely!
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm)
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays: Featured Artist
- Thursdays: Acoustic Thunder
- Fridays: featured artists
- Speakeasy opens 3 pm to 10 pm Sunday through Thursday / 3 pm to Midnight Friday and Saturday.
Find a Place to Stay
If you need a place to stay, be sure to check out these accommodations along the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop.
Interested in Moving Here?
- Check out our new realtor’s section and their featured listings.