Wine, Music & More!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including Virginia wineries, a Whisky distillery, eateries and other high interest features along the way!
It’s Time to “Discover Shenandoah!” – “Fall is coming…..on the Loop”
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Tasting fee is waived when you purchase 3 wines!
- Sunday Specials – be sure to mention “Sunday”
- Saturday October 7: Davis Bradley Duo 2-5:30
- New This Fall at Gadino Cellars… Open Late Every Friday Evening for Bocce Fun!
- Sept 24, 2 – 4 p.m. – Music Under the Arbor with Piper
- Sept. 24 from 3:00-5:00 PM: Wine and Whiskers at Wisteria! To benefit for Page Paws with wine, appetizers, and silent auction. Tickets: $20.00
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Cocktails on the river…..open late Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights!
- New!!! Cooper Fox Distillery is now opened another distillery in Williamsburg – go visit!
- September 22, 23,24, 2017, Noon to 6 pm/Posse Wine Club release weekend
- Saturday, September 23 12-6 PM:Fall Oyster Festival with music by the Bennie Dodd Band (Reservations required)
- September 30 2-5 PM: Music on the Patio with the Local Vocals
- Sat. Oct. 7, 6:30pm: Steaks ‘N Stogies
- Sun. Oct. 8, 12-5pm: NEW DATE! Fall Oyster Fest with music by the Weedeaters
- Sat. Oct. 28, 11am-6pm: Fall Harvest & Leaf Peep Festival
- Sat. Nov. 4, 6:30pm: HOWL 8
- Sun. Nov. 12, 11:30am-2pm: Fall Winemaker’s Harvest Brunch
Rapphannock Cellars – Open 7 days a week!
- Sun Sep 24 1:00pm – 4:00pm: Enjoy live music with Ted Seely in the Barrel Room
- Live music calendar – click here!
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm)
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Wednesday and Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday and Saturday, 12-8 pm and Sunday 1-6 pm
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays: Featured Artist
- Thursdays: Acoustic Thunder
- Fridays: featured artists
- Speakeasy opens 3 pm to 10 pm Sunday through Thursday / 3 pm to Midnight Friday and Saturday.
Find a Place to Stay
If you need a place to stay, be sure to check out these accommodations along the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop.
Interested in Moving Here?
- Check out our new realtor’s section and their featured listings.