Wine, Music & More!
“Discover” wine, music, and much more!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including Virginia wineries, a Whisky distillery, eateries and other high interest features along the way!
It’s Time to “Discover Shenandoah!” – “Spring on the Loop”
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Tasting fee is waived when you purchase 3 wines!
- Winner of the Gold Metal – Gold Medal 2016 Governor’s Cup – 2010 Nebbiolo
- The 11th anniversary celebration continues….Truffle tasting – going on now!
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Now offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- New!!! Cooper Fox Distillery is now opened another distillery in Williamsburg – go visit!
- New Winter Hours – January – March: Open Friday – Sunday, 12 – 6 pm
- Anniversary Party! April 1 – 12 – 6 pm with LIVE music and PIZZA all weekend long!
- March 25, 6:30pm: Murder in the Vineyards! Reservations required
- April 8, 2-5pm; Music on the Patio with Billy Brockman
- April 14 – Wine Dinner in the Shenandoah National Park
- New Wine Release – 2012 Cabernet Franc and our 2015 Sauvignon Blanc
- Sharp Rock is also offer cottages – take advantage of their March specials!
Rapphannock Cellars – Open 7 days a week!
- Wine Tasting – seven days a week!
- March 31st at Rappahannock Cellars for our first ever Painting Party! Reservations required
- Visit the new Barrel Room for Club Members
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm)
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays: Featured Artist
- Thursdays: Acoustic Thunder
- Fridays: featured artists
- Speakeasy opens 3 pm to 10 pm Sunday through Thursday / 3 pm to Midnight Friday and Saturday.
Find a Place to Stay
If you need a place to stay, be sure to check out these accommodations along the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop.
- Looking for Cabins – Bed and Breakfasts – Historic Inn? We have them on the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop Check here!
- NEW! At the Mimslyn Inn – Manor House & Cottages for groups of 6 or more!
- Gathering Grounds (Check out “Special” Dinners on Friday and Saturday)
- Griffin Tavern
- Thornton River Grille
- Big Meadows
- Skyland Resort
Interested in Moving Here?
- Check out our new realtor’s section and their featured listings.