Wine, Spirits, Music & More!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including Virginia wineries, a Whisky distillerys, eateries and other high interest features along the way!
It’s Time to “Discover Shenandoah!” – “Fall is here…..on the Loop”
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Tasting fee is waived when you purchase 3 wines!
- Sunday Specials – be sure to mention “Sunday”
- New This Fall at Gadino Cellars… Open Late Every Friday Evening for Bocce Fun!
- Live Music Saturday November 11th 1:30-5 – Aubrey Driggers
- Harvest 2017 complete!
- Thanksgiving – Christmas serving mulled wine on weekends!
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Cocktails on the river…..open late Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights!
- New!!! Cooper Fox Distillery is now opened another distillery in Williamsburg – go visit!
- November 11: Madi Mae Music, 2-5pm
- November 18: Desert Rose invites you to an evening of magic with Savino Recine!
- Friday, Nov. 10 – Veterans Day Special – 11-6 PM
- Saturday, November 11, 2-5 PM – Music by the Fire with Kat and the travelers
- Sun. Nov. 12, 11:30am-2pm: Fall Winemaker’s Harvest Brunch
- Sunday, November 19, 2 sessions – 12 and 3 pm – Cheese Making Class
- Friday, November 24 11-6 PM – Black Friday Party with music by Burn-N-Roots
- Saturday, December 2 12-6 PM – Customer Appreciation Day with music by John Kelly
Rapphannock Cellars – Open 7 days a week!
- Thanksgiving Weekend: Live music in the Club Barrel Room all weekend long
Friday – Mark Clay 1-4pm – Saturday – Marie Miller 2-5pm
Sunday Andrew O’Day 1-4 pm!
- Soup events for club members – sign up!
- Dida’s distillery is open for tastings/tours!
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm)
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday and Saturday, 12-8 pm and Sunday 1-6 pm
- November 16 – Event…”Pints for Polo”, 4-8 pm
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays: Featured Artist
- Thursdays: Acoustic Thunder
- Fridays: featured artists
- Speakeasy opens 3 pm to 10 pm Sunday through Thursday / 3 pm to Midnight Friday and Saturday.
Find a Place to Stay
If you need a place to stay, be sure to check out these accommodations along the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop.
Interested in Moving Here?
- Check out our new realtor’s section and their featured listings.