Mid-October Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including exceptional Virginia wineries, Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries, unique lodging and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Open Friday – Monday
- 2nd Saturday specials + re-order discounts for Club Member
- Yoga offered every Saturday morning by Rappland Yoga
- Live Music starting at 1:30 on select weekends! For the complete October calendar click here
- Open daily from 12 noon until 6 p.m., including holiday Mondays. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Harvest Days! Wanna harvest – check in with Wisteria Vineyards! This Saturday, Oct. 4~
- Music under the Arbor, Mokey & Friends, October 19th from 3-5 pm
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Open Friday – Sunday until 8 pm…check out the new whisky bar and expanded outdoor seating!
- Copper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- Open 7 days a week!!
- 2019 Concert Series – click here for band info
- Fall Craft Fair – Oct. 19, all day
- Late Night Fridays with Kenny Ray Horton – Oct. 25, 5-8pm
- Fiber Flowers Art Class & A Glass – Oct. 26
- Wine Dinner at Desert Rose – Nov. 9, 6:30pm
- Live Music by Maddi Mae – Nov. 10, 2-5pm
- Writers Lounge with Ryan Jewel, Mark Clay, Rich Follett – Nov. 22, 5:30-8:30pm
- Tasting Room hours of operation are 12 to 6 p.m. Thursday and Sunday; 12 to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Check out the new look in their timber frame tasting room!
- Watch for pop-up baby goat cuddling from 1 – 5 pm
- Saturday, October 12, 1–5 p.m.: Local artist, Anita Zymolka Amrhein
- Saturday, November 2, 1–3 p.m.: Gloria of PaellaDeliciosa returns to our vineyard to offer her scrumptious paellas!
- Live Music EVERY Saturday from 2-5 pm on the patio! Check here to view the band!
- Shenandoah Seated Wine Flight Program – now offered throughout DuCard – a great way to elevate your wine experience!
- Starting Sept 1….open EVERY DAY until November 30!
- DuCard Cruise! Check in with the DuCard team for all the teams – Oct. 2020 – Maine Coast and Canadian Harbors (New Brunswick).
- Music on the Patio, 2-5 pm, October 19 – Kat and the Travelers
- Fri. Oct. 25th, 6:30-9:30pm: Stargazing Party at DuCard Vineyards!
- Fall Harvest & Leaf Peep Fest w/music by Scuffletown + Food Truck! October 26, 11 – 6 pm
- Sat. Nov. 2nd, 2-5pm: Music by An Lar!
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- NEW! Visit their NEW deck with amazing views to enjoy!
- NEW! Nature trail to enjoy!
- Welcome Jane….a new team member working beside Chelsey!
- NEW! Partnership with Fork ‘N Awesome caterers – great paired with vino!
- Open Thursday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm) in beautiful SPERRYVILLE….where so much is in walking distance!
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Wednesday and Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday & Saturday, 12-9 pm , Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop up Dinner Thursdays meals + various other days too!
- Open 7 days a week at 11 am!
- Live music, lunch + dinner!
- Check here for ALL the events
- Luray’s newest addition! Wine bar and bottle shop with great menu items!
- Open Thursday and Friday, 4 pm – 10 pm, Saturday 2-10 pm, Sunday 2 – 8 pm
- Thursday night is bottle night – 10% off bottles in-house or to go!
- Food menu – check this link
- Wine Dinners! November 10, December 8 and January 26th – for info click here:
- New to the Loop! Offering dinner and weekend brunch
- Open Thursday – Monday
- See the menu here
- Reservations requested – link to reserve
- Another fabulous restaurant and Inn has been added to the Loop!
- Open Thursday – Monday
- See menu here
Whisky & Wine Dinners
Date night Specials at the Mimslyn Inn:
- Date night Specials – Friday nights! Call the Mimslyn Inn for reservations and schedule.
- Harvest Dinner, October 18th with River Hill Distillery, Rappahannock Cellars and Desert Rose Winery
Other Area Events!
- 2nd Saturday on the Rappahannock Artisan Trail – Click here for all the details
- Front Royal! So many events – added daily – Click here for the complete calendar
New to the Loop – the Inn at Little Washington
- Call 540-675-3800 for reservations!
- New! Tea in the Tavern every Sunday – call for reservations
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists
Other Special Events
- Luray Caverns – open year-round
- The Rappahannock Artisan Trail is on a roll with fabulous events – check them out here:
From Historic Mimslyn Inn, Bed and Breakfast, Cabin mountain getaways!