Upcoming Springtime Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including exceptional Virginia wineries, Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries, unique lodging and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Live Music EVERY Saturday from 2-5 pm on the patio! Check here to view the band!
- Shenandoah Seated Wine Flight Program – now offered throughout DuCard – a great way to elevate your wine experience!
- Spring Oyster Festival with music by Beleza Brasil Saturday, April 27 12 – 5 PM:
- Teacher Enlightenment Hour’ for our local teachers on May 3, and May 24 from 4 to 6pm
- Welcome Seth Marshall, new winemaker at Gadino Cellars!
- Open Friday – Monday
- Winner! 2019 Virginia Gold Metal!!!
- 2nd Saturday specials + re-order discounts for Club Members
- Spring Planting Event, May 19th starting at 9 am – join in!
- Live Music, May 5, with Brent Gordon, 1 – 3 pm
- Open daily from 12 noon until 6 p.m., including holiday Mondays. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Stay tuned for Music under the Arbor starting soon!
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Open Friday – Sunday until 8 pm…check out the new whisky bar
- Copper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- Open 7 days a week!!
- Live Music w/Rich Follett – April 27, 2-5pm
- Live Music with Ryan Jewell, May 4, 2- 5pm
- Late Friday night music from 5 – 8 pm starting June 28th with Ryan Jewell, next event, July 26th with Brook Yoder
- Spring Craft Fair, June 15 and 16 – sign up your craft by May 30th
- Tasting Room hours of operation are 12 to 6 p.m. Thursday and Sunday; 12 to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- NEW! Visit their NEW deck with amazing views to enjoy!
- NEW! Nature trail to enjoy!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm) in beautiful SPERRYVILLE….where so much is in walking distance!
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday & Saturday, 12-8 pm , Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop up Dinner Thursdays meals + various other days too!
- Open 7 days a week at 11 am!
- Live music, lunch + dinner!
- Luray’s newest addition! Wine bar and bottle shop with great menu items!
- Open Thursday – Sunday, 4 pm – 10 pm
Whisky & Wine Dinners
Date night Specials at the Mimslyn Inn:
- Date night Specials – Friday nights! Call the Mimslyn Inn for reservations and schedule.
- Saturday Night – Farm to Table Dinners – starting this Spring
Other Area Events!
- 2nd Saturday on the Rappahannock Artisan Trail – Click here for all the details
New to the Loop – the Inn at Little Washington
- Call 540-675-3800 for reservations!
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists
Other Special Events
- Luray Caverns – open year-round
- The Rappahannock Artisan Trail is on a roll with fabulous events – check them out here:
From Historic Mimslyn Inn, Bed and Breakfast, Cabin mountain getaways!