Mid-August Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including exceptional Virginia wineries, Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries, unique lodging and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Live Music EVERY Saturday from 2-5 pm on the patio! Check here to view the band!
- Shenandoah Seated Wine Flight Program – now offered throughout DuCard – a great way to elevate your wine experience!
- Open Friday – Monday
- 2nd Saturday specials + re-order discounts for Club Member
- Saturday, August 31- Music from Lee Jones and Kattle 1 burgers
- Yoga offered every Saturday morning by Rappland Yoga
- Open daily from 12 noon until 6 p.m., including holiday Mondays. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Aug 24 – Pick ‘em & Stomp ‘em – YES! You can stomp the grapes!
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Open Friday – Sunday until 8 pm…check out the new whisky bar
- Copper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- Open 7 days a week!!
- Summer Wine Flights – Beat the heat this season and enjoy the sweetness of summer with these sweet and fruity wine flights!
Wine Flights are $16.50 each and are equivalent to two full glasses of wine.
- So many events – follow them here!
- August 25, Mark Clay from 2-5 pm
- Tasting Room hours of operation are 12 to 6 p.m. Thursday and Sunday; 12 to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Check out the new look in their timber frame tasting room!
- Watch for pop-up baby goat cuddling from 1 – 5 pm
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- NEW! Visit their NEW deck with amazing views to enjoy!
- NEW! Nature trail to enjoy!
- Welcome Jane….a new team member working beside Chelsey!
- NEW! Partnership with Fork ‘N Awesome caterers – great paired with vino!
- Open Thursday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm) in beautiful SPERRYVILLE….where so much is in walking distance!
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Wednesday and Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday & Saturday, 12-9 pm , Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop up Dinner Thursdays meals + various other days too!
- Open 7 days a week at 11 am!
- Live music, lunch + dinner!
- Check here for ALL the events
- Luray’s newest addition! Wine bar and bottle shop with great menu items!
- Open Thursday and Friday, 4 pm – 10 pm, Saturday 2-10 pm, Sunday 2 – 8 pm
- Thursday night is bottle night – 10% off bottles in-house or to go!
- Food menu – check this link
Whisky & Wine Dinners
Date night Specials at the Mimslyn Inn:
- Date night Specials – Friday nights! Call the Mimslyn Inn for reservations and schedule.
- Murder Mystery Dinners, Saturday, August 31
Other Area Events!
- 2nd Saturday on the Rappahannock Artisan Trail – Click here for all the details
New to the Loop – the Inn at Little Washington
- Call 540-675-3800 for reservations!
- New! Tea in the Tavern every Sunday – call for reservations
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists
Other Special Events
- Luray Caverns – open year-round
- The Rappahannock Artisan Trail is on a roll with fabulous events – check them out here:
From Historic Mimslyn Inn, Bed and Breakfast, Cabin mountain getaways!