Mid – Fall Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including exceptional Virginia wineries, Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries, unique lodging and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- October 20 11-6 PM: :Stargazing Party – Music by the Weedeaters and Food by Catch the Chef
- Saturday, October 27 11-6 PM: Fall Harvest & Leaf Peep Festival with music by Scuffletown.
- Open every day through November!
- Second Saturday Special – This fall themed 3-pack includes our 2016 Vidal Blanc
- Welcome Seth Marshall, new winemaker at Gadino Cellars!
- Open daily from 12 noon until 6 p.m., including holiday Mondays. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Wine Dinner, October 27, 7 pm, reservations required – $60 pp – Fantastic 4 course lineup featuring Main Street Bakery accompanied by wine for each course selected from our own vintages and music performed by Page County’s own Eva Weber Trio!
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Open Friday – Sunday until 8 pm
- Cooper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- October 27th – Oysters on the grill during the end of OctoberFest
- October 20, Felting Art and a Glass, 2- 4:30, reservations required
- October 28 from 2-5pm: Live Music with Acoustic Soul
- Tasting Room hours of operation are 12 to 6 p.m. Thursday and Sunday; 12 to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- October 13 – Live music with Ben Mason Experience, 3 – 6 pm
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- Three new wines just released: 2016 Viognier, 2016 Roussanne and 2014 Viognier Reserve
- NEW! Visit their NEW deck with amazing views to enjoy!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm) in beautiful SPERRYVILLE….where so much is in walking distance!
- October 27, End of October Fest – pick up some Hopkins Ordinary Ale Works to take home!
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday & Saturday, 12-8 pm , Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop up Dinner Thursdays meals + various other days too!
Whisky & Wine Dinners
Date night Specials at the Mimslyn Inn:
- Date night Specials – Friday nights! Call the Mimslyn Inn for reservations and schedule.
- Saturday night – Farm to Table Dinners
- December 15, Dinner + Dancing
Weekly Wine Dinners at Skyland (Shenandoah National Park) – Go here for details
- Rappahannock Cellars, October 17
Other area exciting events!
- 2nd Saturday on the Rappahannock Artisan Trail – Click here for all the details
- Rappahannock Art Tour, November 2 – 4
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists
Other Special Events
- Always Fun & Excitement at Massanutten Resort!
- Luray Caverns – open year-round
- The Rappahannock Artisan Trail is on a roll with fabulous events – check them out here:
From Historic Mimslyn Inn, Bed and Breakfast, Cabin mountain getaways!