December Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including exceptional Virginia wineries, Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries, unique lodging and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Open Friday – Monday
- Special wine tasting event December 7 and 8 – reservations required (click here)
- 2nd Saturday specials + re-order discounts for Club Member
- Gold Metal Special – visit and inquire!!!!
- Open daily from 12 noon until 6 p.m., including holiday Mondays. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- End of Harvest excitement – stroll through the vineyard with a glass of vino
- Food drive for Page One. Bring in 3 cans of non-perishable food and receive a glass of wine – one per day!
- Seasonal mulled wine by the fire available now!
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Open Friday – Sunday until 8 pm…check out the new whisky bar and expanded outdoor seating!
- Copper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- Open 7 days a week!!
- 2019 Concert Series – click here for band info
- New! LOVEworks sign at entrance! Photo time!
- December 4-8, Cookie +Wine Pairing
- December 7-8, Serves Glass Engraving
- December 14, 6:30 – Vertical tasting of Rose’s Port with Chocolate
- Tasting Room hours of operation are 12 to 6 p.m. Thursday and Sunday; 12 to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Check out the new look in their timber frame tasting room!
- Watch for pop-up baby goat cuddling from 1 – 5 pm
- Saturday, December 7, 1–3 p.m.: Gloria of PaellaDeliciosa returns to our vineyard to offer her scrumptious paella
- Live Music EVERY Saturday from 2-5 pm on the patio! Check here to view the band!
- Shenandoah Seated Wine Flight Program – now offered throughout DuCard – a great way to elevate your wine experience!
- DuCard Cruise! Check in with the DuCard team for all the teams – Oct. 2020 – Maine Coast and Canadian Harbors (New Brunswick).
- Fri. Dec. 6th, 6-9pm: First Friday at DuCard!
- Sat. Dec. 7th, 11am-6pm: Customer Appreciation Day w/music by Annie Stokes!
- Sat. Dec. 14th, 4-6pm: Wine Club Special Event!
- Fri. Nov. 29th, 11am-6pm: Black Friday Party with music, wine, cider, food and sales!
- Sat. Nov. 30th: Music by Paulo Franco plus Cider and Food Truck!
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- NEW! Visit their NEW deck with amazing views to enjoy!
- NEW! Nature trail to enjoy!
- Welcome Jane….a new team member working beside Chelsey!
- NEW! Partnership with Fork ‘N Awesome caterers – great paired with vino!
- Open Thursday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm) in beautiful SPERRYVILLE….where so much is in walking distance!
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday & Saturday, 12-9 pm , Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop up Dinner Thursdays meals + various other days too!
- Open 7 days a week at 11 am!
- Live music, lunch + dinner!
- Check here for ALL the events
- Luray’s newest addition! Wine bar and bottle shop with great menu items!
- Open Thursday and Friday, 4 pm – 10 pm, Saturday 2-10 pm
- Thursday night is bottle night – 10% off bottles in-house or to go!
- Food menu – check this link
- Wine Dinners! November 10, December 8 and January 26th – for info click here:
- New to the Loop! Offering dinner and weekend brunch
- Open Thursday – Monday
- See the menu here
- Reservations requested – link to reserve
- Another fabulous restaurant and Inn has been added to the Loop!
- Open Thursday – Monday –
- See menu here
Whisky & Wine Dinners
Date night Specials at the Mimslyn Inn:
- Date night Specials – Friday nights! Call the Mimslyn Inn for reservations and schedule.
- Thanksgiving Dinner – reservations required
- December 14 – Holiday Dance Dinner
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Special Meals
Other Area Events!
- 2nd Saturday on the Rappahannock Artisan Trail – Click here for all the details
- Front Royal! So many events – added daily – Click here for the complete calendar
New to the Loop – the Inn at Little Washington
- Call 540-675-3800 for reservations!
- New! Tea in the Tavern every Sunday – call for reservations
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists
- Check out and explore the Shenandoah National Park
- Closed for the season (just the Lodge/Restaurant) – you can still HIKE!!!!
Other Special Events
- Luray Caverns – open year-round
- The Rappahannock Artisan Trail is on a roll with fabulous events – check them out here:
From Historic Mimslyn Inn, Bed and Breakfast, Cabin mountain getaways!