December Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including exceptional Virginia wineries, Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries, unique lodging and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Sun. December 15, 3-5pm: Wine Club Special Event! For Wine Club Members Only.
- Welcome Seth Marshall, new winemaker at Gadino Cellars!
- Now through Christmas: Warm, mulled wine on the weekends. 10% off purchases for three cans of non-perishable goods. The food items will be donated to our local food bank at Page One. Offer good until Christmas; no limit to the number of days, one per day.
- Open daily from 12 noon until 6 p.m., including holiday Mondays. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Open Friday – Sunday until 8 pm
- Copper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- December 14 -16: The Posse Pick Up Weekend
- December 16: 2-5pm – Live Music with John Tole
- Tasting Room hours of operation are 12 to 6 p.m. Thursday and Sunday; 12 to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- Three new wines just released: 2016 Viognier, 2016 Roussanne and 2014 Viognier Reserve
- NEW! Visit their NEW deck with amazing views to enjoy!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm) in beautiful SPERRYVILLE….where so much is in walking distance!
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday & Saturday, 12-8 pm , Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop up Dinner Thursdays meals + various other days too!
Whisky & Wine Dinners
Date night Specials at the Mimslyn Inn:
- Date night Specials – Friday nights! Call the Mimslyn Inn for reservations and schedule.
- Saturday Night – Farm to Table Dinners
- December 15: Dinner + Dancing
Other Area Events!
- 2nd Saturday on the Rappahannock Artisan Trail – Click here for all the details
New to the Loop – the Inn at Little Washington
- New Year’s Eve dinner at the Inn at Little Washington……first seating dinning available – call 540-675-3800 for reservations!
Entertainment on the Loop
- Saturday, December 15, annual “Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest!”
- Monday, December 31, Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Griffin Tavern! Dinner & Dancing with Vinyl Tracks – Seating 6 – 9 pm
Reservations required with credit card, Pub opens to public at 10pm – $10, Cover charge includes a complimentary toast at midnight!
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists
Other Special Events
- Always Fun & Excitement at Massanutten Resort!
- Luray Caverns – open year-round
- The Rappahannock Artisan Trail is on a roll with fabulous events – check them out here:
From Historic Mimslyn Inn, Bed and Breakfast, Cabin mountain getaways!