February Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including exceptional Virginia wineries, Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries, unique lodging and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Bundle up with cozy blankets around our fire pits
- 2017 Cab Franc is a 2020 Governor’s Cup Gold Medal Winner!
- Hike a nature trail with a glass of wine
- Pets and Picnic friendly
- 2nd Saturday specials + re-order discounts for Club Member
- Gold Metal Special – visit and inquire!!!!
- Open Thursday – Monday from 12 noon until 6 p.m. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Seasonal mulled wine by the fire available now!
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Open Friday – Sunday until 8 pm…check out the new whisky bar and expanded outdoor seating!
- Copper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- Open 7 days a week!!
- New! LOVEworks sign at entrance! Photo time!
- Tasting Room hours of operation are 12 to 6 p.m. Thursday and Sunday; 12 to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Check out the new look in their timber frame tasting room!
- Live Music EVERY Saturday from 2-5 pm on the patio! Check here to view the band!
- Shenandoah Seated Wine Flight Program – now offered throughout DuCard – a great way to elevate your wine experience!
- 2020 Governor’s Cup WINNER – 2017 Petit Verdot and the 2017 C’est Trop
- DuCard Wine Cruise! A small ship cruise to Maine Coast and Canadian Harbors, all inclusive, with DuCard wine on board and lots of special group events. October 2020, about 6 spaces still available. Check in with the DuCard team for all the details.
- Open Thursday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm) in beautiful SPERRYVILLE….where so much is in walking distance!
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday & Saturday, 12-9 pm , Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop up Dinner Thursdays meals + various other days too!
- Open 7 days a week at 11 am!
- Live music, lunch + dinner!
- Check here for ALL the events
- Luray’s newest addition! Wine bar and bottle shop with great menu items!
- Open Thursday and Friday, 4 pm – 10 pm, Saturday 2-10 pm
- Thursday night is bottle night – 10% off bottles in-house or to go!
- Food menu – check this link
- New to the Loop! Offering dinner and weekend brunch
- Open Thursday – Sunday
- See the menu here
- Reservations requested – link to reserve
- Mardi Gras! Feb. 22 – select menu options!
- Another fabulous restaurant and Inn has been added to the Loop!
- Open Thursday – Sunday
- See menu here
Whisky & Wine Dinners
Date night Specials at the Mimslyn Inn:
- Date night Specials – Friday nights! Call the Mimslyn Inn for reservations and schedule.
- Valentines Special Meals and Packages-Reservations Required
Other Area Events!
- 2nd Saturday on the Rappahannock Artisan Trail – Click here for all the details
- Front Royal! So many events – added daily – Click here for the complete calendar
New to the Loop – the Inn at Little Washington
- Call 540-675-3800 for reservations!
- New! Tea in the Tavern every Sunday – call for reservations
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists
- Check out and explore the Shenandoah National Park
- Closed for the season (just the Lodge/Restaurant) – you can still HIKE!!!!
Other Special Events
- Luray Caverns – open year-round
- The Rappahannock Artisan Trail is on a roll with fabulous events – check them out here:
From Historic Mimslyn Inn, Bed and Breakfast, Cabin mountain getaways!