Upcoming Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including exceptional Virginia wineries, Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries, unique lodging and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Live Music EVERY Saturday from 2-5 pm on the patio! Check here to view the band!
- Welcome Seth Marshall, new winemaker at Gadino Cellars!
- February hours – open Saturday and Sunday’s! Starting March 1 – open Friday – Monday
- Winner! 2019 Virginia Gold Metal!!!
- 2nd Saturday specials + re-order discounts for Club Members
- Open daily from 12 noon until 6 p.m., including holiday Mondays. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- March Wine and Dine Month – free tastings with canned goods for local food bank
- March 9, Dinner and Wine Pairing, reservations required
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Open Friday – Sunday until 8 pm…check out the new whisky bar
- Copper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- March 10 – Live music with Robbie Limon
- Tasting Room hours of operation are 12 to 6 p.m. Thursday and Sunday; 12 to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- Three new wines just released: 2016 Viognier, 2016 Roussanne and 2014 Viognier Reserve
- NEW! Visit their NEW deck with amazing views to enjoy!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm) in beautiful SPERRYVILLE….where so much is in walking distance!
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday & Saturday, 12-8 pm , Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop up Dinner Thursdays meals + various other days too!
Whisky & Wine Dinners
Date night Specials at the Mimslyn Inn:
- Date night Specials – Friday nights! Call the Mimslyn Inn for reservations and schedule.
- Saturday Night – Farm to Table Dinners – starting this Spring
Other Area Events!
- 2nd Saturday on the Rappahannock Artisan Trail – Click here for all the details
New to the Loop – the Inn at Little Washington
- Call 540-675-3800 for reservations!
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists
Other Special Events
- Luray Caverns – open year-round
- The Rappahannock Artisan Trail is on a roll with fabulous events – check them out here:
- Restaurant week in Page County, March 17th – 23rd – click here for details
From Historic Mimslyn Inn, Bed and Breakfast, Cabin mountain getaways!