Summer Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including exceptional Virginia wineries, Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries, unique lodging and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Live Music EVERY Saturday from 2-5 pm on the patio! Check here to view the band!
- Shenandoah Seated Wine Flight Program – now offered throughout DuCard – a great way to elevate your wine experience!
- Welcome Seth Marshall, new winemaker at Gadino Cellars!
- Open Friday – Monday
- Winner! 2019 Virginia Gold Metal!!!
- 2nd Saturday specials + re-order discounts for Club Members
- Open daily from 12 noon until 6 p.m., including holiday Mondays. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- June 22, Brian Coughlan returns with his Irish/Scottish/English/American folk songs from 3 – 5 p.m.
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Open Friday – Sunday until 8 pm…check out the new whisky bar
- Copper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- June 23rd – Whisky Tasting at Blue Door Inn, click here for reservation info
- Open 7 days a week!!
- Summer Wine Flights – Beat the heat this May and enjoy the sweetness of summer with these sweet and fruity wine flights!
Wine Flights are $16.50 each and are equivalent to two full glasses of wine.
- Acoustic Soul Live Music, June 1
- Late Friday night music from 5 – 8 pm starting June 28th with Ryan Jewell, next event, July 26th with Brook Yoder
- So many events – follow them here!
- Tasting Room hours of operation are 12 to 6 p.m. Thursday and Sunday; 12 to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Paella! June 22nd!
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- NEW! Visit their NEW deck with amazing views to enjoy!
- NEW! Nature trail to enjoy!
- Welcome Jane….a new team member working beside Chelsey!
- NEW! Partnership with Fork ‘N Awesome caterers – great paired with vino!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm) in beautiful SPERRYVILLE….where so much is in walking distance!
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday & Saturday, 12-8 pm , Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop up Dinner Thursdays meals + various other days too!
- Open 7 days a week at 11 am!
- Live music, lunch + dinner!
- Check here for ALL the events
- Luray’s newest addition! Wine bar and bottle shop with great menu items!
- Open Thursday and Friday, 4 pm – 10 pm, Saturday 2-10 pm, Sunday 2 – 8 pm
Whisky & Wine Dinners
Date night Specials at the Mimslyn Inn:
- Date night Specials – Friday nights! Call the Mimslyn Inn for reservations and schedule.
- Saturday, July 27: Boardwalk Brothers
- Murder Mystery Dinners, Saturday, August 31
Other Area Events!
- 2nd Saturday on the Rappahannock Artisan Trail – Click here for all the details
New to the Loop – the Inn at Little Washington
- Call 540-675-3800 for reservations!
- New! Tea in the Tavern starting Sunday, June 23 – call for reservations
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists
- Blackberry Festival, July 20
Other Special Events
- Luray Caverns – open year-round
- The Rappahannock Artisan Trail is on a roll with fabulous events – check them out here:
From Historic Mimslyn Inn, Bed and Breakfast, Cabin mountain getaways!