Discover . . . Wedding & Event Venues
Are you looking for a location for your wedding, or other special event or reception?
Our partners offer you some special locations to hold your wedding or special event.
We are please to offer the following packages currently available from our partners on the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop.
Just click on our partners names to view their offerings.
Please check back regularly for other packages.
DuCard Vineyards are located on the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a great spot for weddings. And rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, birthday parties, corporate retreats and other special events.
The winery is especially good for rehearsal dinners. They can accommodate 100+ in the Shenandoah Room, which overlooks vines and mountains through a full window wall. They have an on-staff caterer, which is preferred but not required. Since the winery closes at 6 PM, the party has the full use of the facility, including tasting room, fireplace, sofa seating, 3 patios including streamside and vineyard view, a vineyard overlook deck, and more. Overall, provides a unique and memorable experience.
Their LOVE sign at the entrance is a signature feature for DuCard and a great place for group photos.
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of Luray, Faithbrooke Barn & Vineyards will specialize in providing an idyllic setting for your special event. They are conveniently located near unique local attractions, including restaurants, inns, cabins, as well as Luray Caverns, Skyline Drive and the Shenandoah River.
The main attraction on the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop! Before the 1900s, the novelty of holding wedding in the Luray Caverns began to be commonplace. Ceremonies in this unique subterranean environment generated widespread publicity in the decades of the 40s, 50s and 60s. Even though weddings have occurred in various chambers within the caverns, most since 1957 have occurred in the Cathedral accompanied by music from the Great Stalacpipe Organ. Over 450 weddings have been performed in Luray Caverns.
The Mimslyn Inn on the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop offers an unforgettable setting for saying, ‘I Do’ or any other special event. Enjoy inclusive ballroom and garden wedding sites ideal for receptions, ceremonies and rehearsals.
Enjoy the warmth and hospitality of family! Whether it’s wine tasting, touring, or celebrating a special occasion or your fabulous wedding. Rappahannock Cellars features unique venue spaces for your special events in the rustic Barn, elegant sun room, and modern Barrel Room.
Each year, Sharp Rock Vineyards provide the setting for everything from weddings, music events, small business getaways, family reunions, and birthdays. With Old Rag Mountain and the vineyards as the backdrop, talk with them about hosting your next special gathering at Sharp Rock.
The natural settings at Skyland Resort and Big Meadows Lodge provide you with the perfect location to create the wedding of your dreams. Personal attention to detail, regional cuisine and charming accommodations make your wedding here truly an event of a lifetime. The historic conference building can accommodate up to 100 people or, if your group is smaller, the charming Massanutten Room at Big Meadows Lodge can accommodate up to 35 people.
Shenandoah Woods has a gorgeous pavilion- the perfect place for your wedding and reception. Set amidst a breath-taking panoramic backdrop, Shenandoah Woods is a 200-acre, family-owned venue.
Stover Hall is surrounded by open fields and breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains this unique venue provides unlimited possibilities for creating your dream wedding. Enjoy the convenience of holding your rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception all in one fabulous location. Sunday Brunch is even an option.
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, The Inn at Little Washington has long been known as one of the area’s most gracious and picturesque settings for weddings and celebrations. Recently named as one of 6 Amazing Wedding Destinations in the United States for “Foodie Couples” by Martha Stewart Wedding Magazine, enjoy the marriage of Five Star service and Patrick O’Connell’s award winning cuisine in one of most beautiful venues in the Old Dominion.
The Valley Cork also includes a private special event space, The Cellar, which will be the perfect place for hosting rehearsal dinners, brunches, business functions and other special events.
The Cellar offers dinner seating for up to 50 guests in an intimate setting. Enjoy a hand-selected food and beverage menu while seated on our exquisite Chiavari chairs at custom crafted farmhouse style tables. The Valley Cork will provide all things needed to make your event a success!
Their all-inclusive event packages include:
- Exclusive use of The Cellar, our private downstairs event space with seating for up to 50 guests
- Solid wood farmhouse-style banquet tables
- Gold Chiavari chairs with black cushions
- Place settings including plates, flatware, glasses, etc.
- Catering with a wide variety of quality menu options, staff included
- Numerous tiered beer and wine packages
Chris & Lindi Jenkins, Owners
55 East Main Street, Luray VA
Wisteria Farm & Vineyard
1126 Marksville Rd, Stanley, VA 22851
This unique family owned farm & vineyard offers a warm and comfortable atmosphere on the western slope of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains under the 4000 ft Hawksbill Mountain.
The winery is a working farm owned and operated by Sue and Moussa…..who passionately pursue sustainable farming practices as a certified Virginia Green vineyard and winery.
The farm keeps sheep, chickens and fruit trees which offer a thrill for guests enjoying a country picnic on Wisteria’s tasting room deck or on the grounds by the fire pit or back by the creek.
Wisteria only produces wines from grapes grown on the farm. The impressive variety of wines include Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Viognier, Traminette, Vidal, Seyval, Petit Verdot, Norton, and Carmine. The winery also produces a variety of semi-sweet blends and a beloved dessert wine.
The tasting room is open all year long, Thursday through Monday (including holiday Mondays), from noon to 6PM. They are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Business Phone Number: 540-742-1489
Business Website Address: http://wisteriavineyard.com
Wisteria Farm & Vineyard offers a picturesque setting for weddings, rehearsal dinners, or other special events.
- Choose to have your catered dinner inside our glass-enclosed, heated crush pad or (weather permitting) on our spacious grounds with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. OR choose to purchase our wines with case discounts and free delivery.
- Pricing: $500 Facility Rental (capacity of 50) – includes tables, chairs, wine glasses, use of our grounds for photo shoots
- Wisteria Vineyard wines must be used (no outside alcohol) – 10% discount per case. Buy 2 cases of wine & deduct $50 from Facility Rental; 3 or more cases of wine & deduct $75 from Facility Rental
- Pre-event complimentary wine tasting for bridal party (up to 8) to help choose wines for the dinner
- Monday – Thursday evening from 3pm – 10pm
- Friday and Saturday evening from 6pm (caterer/setup can start at 5:15pm) – 10pm
- A security deposit of $250 is required for use of the facility and to reserve the space. Your deposit will be returned TWO WEEKS after your event – any damages will be assessed and deducted.
- Wisteria Farm & Vineyard is also happy to provide our wines for your event at other venues:
Wine Makers’ Sampler
- This package offers 4 cases of classic Virginia Red, Rose, and White from our winemaker for groups estimated at 100 people.
- Additional wine in closed cases is also provided if needed at an additional per bottle cost.
- Included in the base cost of the product is delivery of the wine to the event venue (within 25 miles) at least one day prior to the event.
Package Cost: $800
- Other Discounts
15% discount on 3 or more cases (mixed cases okay)