The Blue Door Inn
Flint Hill is nested in the rural Rappahannock County of Virginia, just miles away from the Shenandoah Mountains, historical landmarks and numerous wineries. The area is ideal for a weekend getaway or corporate retreat, and the Blue Door inn offers privacy and luxury to match its quiet, yet enchanting country setting.
Choose from our four rooms that accommodate 2 to 4 guests and experience the beauty and serenity of The Blue Door Inn offers a fine dining restaurant,peaceful grounds and gardens, cocktails in the gazebo, and close proximity to local wineries, hiking trails, and the charming town of Flint Hill.
- King-size beds with luxury linens
- Private bathrooms with large showers
- Closets in every room
- Free high-speed internet
- Cable TV & in-room phones
- Complimentary soaps & shampoos
- Iron & ironing board on request
- Sitting area with sofa & work table (in some of the rooms)
- Cozy shared second-floor lounge
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Five acres of grounds to stroll & explore