Rehearsal Dinner Venues
We are please to offer the following packages currently available from our partners on the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop.
Just click on our partners names to view their offerings.
Please check back regularly for other packages.
The Desert Rose Ranch & Winery is a small family run venue that is perfect for some of those more intimate aspects associated with weddings. This can range from rehearsal dinners or bridal showers in our Barrel Room or Tasting Room. Other options may include group tastings or being included on the winery tasting trail for those attending the wedding. Weddings often have unique requests or requirements and our creative staff is always happy to discuss and help plan for what is needed.
- Members of the Desert Rose family will soon be offering Airbnb services in the local area which can be utilized by those attending nearby weddings.
- We are always happy and honored to be included in the plans for what will be remembered as one of the most special days in the life of a family.
- We offer a 10% discount on wine purchases for visitors who are participating in the Whisky Wine Loop wedding planning services.
- We will also discount 15% on case purchases for a wedding event.
Additional Package Details: We understand that every client is different and looking for their own unique set up. Contact us and we will work out your specific wants and needs.
- We are also willing to help set up catering options with local restaurants.
- Doing a wine dinner where courses are paired with our wines can also be an option for you.
- Barrel Room will seat up to 50 people
- Tasting Room will seat up to 40 people.
- Tasting Room – $200 an hour and can only be rented out after 6pm.
- Barrel Room – $100 an hour
- Cases of wines purchased for an event will be given a 15% discount.
GADINO CELLARS WEDDING REHEARSAL DINNER PACKAGE
La Famiglia Gadino Winery & Vineyard offers a picturesque setting with award winning Virginia GROWN wines for wedding rehearsal dinners. Choose to have your catered dinner inside our “tuscan style”, climate controlled tasting room; (weather permitting) out on our spacious deck overlooking the foothills of the Blue Ridge. OR choose to purchase Gadino wines with case discounts and free delivery.
CAPACITY: 36 in tasting room; 24 deck
WHERE: Gadino Cellars Winery on 92 School House Road, Washington, VA 22747
- Tuesday – Thursday evening from 3pm – 10pm
- Friday evening from 6pm (caterer/setup can start at 5:15pm) – 10pm
- Saturday evening from 7pm (caterer/setup can start at 6:15pm) – 10pm
PRICING: $350 Facility Rental – includes tables, chairs, wine glasses, use of winery/vineyard grounds for photo shoots
- Gadino Wines must be used – 15% discount per case. Buy 2 cases of wine & deduct $50 from Facility Rental; 3 or more cases of wine & deduct $75 from Facility Rental
- Pre-event complimentary wine tasting for bridal party (up to 8) to help choose wines for the dinner
- One day Banquet License can be purchased from Virginia ABC ($55 fee) to allow beer or hard liquor at event. We will assist in filling out the ABC form. Must allow minimum of three weeks prior to event for processing.
WINES: Gadino Cellars produces “on-site” the following wines:
- White Varieties: Chardonnay, Viognier, Petite Manseng, Vidal Blanc
- White Blends: Luminoso (off-dry white); Sunset (semi-sweet white);
- Red Varieties: Moonrise Rose, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Nebbiolo, Delfino Rosso Bordeaux Blend.
- Gadino Cellars will provide wine glasses for your guests to use at no extra charge.
- Arrangements can be made if you desire to purchase Gadino Cellars LOGO wine glasses for your guests to take home.
CATERER: Gadino Cellars has only a small kitchen area; hence a caterer will be required. However, the kitchen area is large enough to accommodate your caterer’s final food preparations and serving. Gadino Cellars is happy to provide your party with a list of available caterers …or feel free to provide your own. Caterer to provide and prepare food and supply tableware, tablecloths, water glasses, napkins, etc.
MUSIC: A CD player and sound system is available for your music selections; we will gladly make recommendations and provide contact information for local groups on request.
Security Deposit: A security deposit of $250 is required for use of the facility. Your deposit will be returned TWO WEEKS after your event – any damages will be assessed and deducted.
GADINO CELLAR WINE PACKAGES FOR BRWWL OFF-SITE VENUES
Gadino Cellars is pleased to make our award winning wines available to all BRWWL venues at special discounts for our locally grown and produced wines:
PRICING: 15% discount on 2 cases of wine; 20% discount on 3 or more cases
DELIVERY: Gadino Cellars is pleased to deliver all of our wines to your venu
DuCard Vineyards are located on the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a great spot for weddings. And rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, birthday parties, corporate retreats and other special events.
The winery is especially good for rehearsal dinners. They can accommodate 100+ in the Shenandoah Room, which overlooks vines and mountains through a full window wall. They have an on-staff caterer, which is preferred but not required. Since the winery closes at 6 PM, the party has the full use of the facility, including tasting room, fireplace, sofa seating, 3 patios including streamside and vineyard view, a vineyard overlook deck, and more. Overall, provides a unique and memorable experience.
Their LOVE sign at the entrance is a signature feature for DuCard and a great place for group photos.
Wisteria Farm & Vineyard
1126 Marksville Rd, Stanley, VA 22851
This unique family owned farm & vineyard offers a warm and comfortable atmosphere on the western slope of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains under the 4000 ft Hawksbill Mountain.
The winery is a working farm owned and operated by Sue and Moussa…..who passionately pursue sustainable farming practices as a certified Virginia Green vineyard and winery.
The farm keeps sheep, chickens and fruit trees which offer a thrill for guests enjoying a country picnic on Wisteria’s tasting room deck or on the grounds by the fire pit or back by the creek.
Wisteria only produces wines from grapes grown on the farm. The impressive variety of wines include Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Viognier, Traminette, Vidal, Seyval, Petit Verdot, Norton, and Carmine. The winery also produces a variety of semi-sweet blends and a beloved dessert wine.
The tasting room is open all year long, Thursday through Monday (including holiday Mondays), from noon to 6PM. They are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Business Phone Number: 540-742-1489
Business Website Address: http://wisteriavineyard.com
Wisteria Farm & Vineyard offers a picturesque setting for weddings, rehearsal dinners, or other special events.
Choose to have your catered dinner inside our glass-enclosed, heated crush pad or (weather permitting) on our spacious grounds with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. OR choose to purchase our wines with case discounts and free delivery.
Pricing: $500 Facility Rental (capacity of 50) – includes tables, chairs, wine glasses, use of our grounds for photo shoots
Wisteria Vineyard wines must be used (no outside alcohol) – 10% discount per case. Buy 2 cases of wine & deduct $50 from Facility Rental; 3 or more cases of wine & deduct $75 from Facility Rental
Pre-event complimentary wine tasting for bridal party (up to 8) to help choose wines for the dinner
Monday – Thursday evening from 3pm – 10pm
Friday and Saturday evening from 6pm (caterer/setup can start at 5:15pm) – 10pm
A security deposit of $250 is required for use of the facility and to reserve the space. Your deposit will be returned TWO WEEKS after your event – any damages will be assessed and deducted.
Wisteria Farm & Vineyard is also happy to provide our wines for your event at other venues:
Wine Makers’ Sampler
This package offers 4 cases of classic Virginia Red, Rose, and White from our winemaker for groups estimated at 100 people.
Additional wine in closed cases is also provided if needed at an additional per bottle cost.
Included in the base cost of the product is delivery of the wine to the event venue (within 25 miles) at least one day prior to the event.
Package Cost: $800
15% discount on 3 or more cases (mixed cases okay)