Check out our Blue Ridge Whiskey Wine Loop Video: Click here:
Enter to “WIN” a GOLD PACKAGE Ticket: Click here:
Celebrate on the Loop! (Photo taken at DuCard)
- Summer Solstice featuring Ron Kemp – Saturday, June 21st from 2:30 – 5:30 pm.
- Mark the date, July 9th – Anniversary Celebration with Live Music!
- For the latest events check out Gadino’s web page.
Sharp Rock Vineyards
- Did you know they offer Bed and Breakfast Cottages for overnight stays? Open Friday and Saturday’s! Bed and Breakfast cottages are open year-round!
- Enter to win a weekend stay at Sharp Rock Vineyards: Click here to enter.
- In the Tasting Room you can enjoy the 2011 Pinnacle (Malbec/Merlot), classic 2011 Synergy (Petit Verdot/Merlot), 2012 Savignon Blanc and many more!I
- Barrel Room Food & Wine Pairing Program (New) – click here to make reservations!
- “Lawn Games”, June 21st with “Live” music from Jon Fritz
- Get all the details at DuCard Vineyard web site
Desert Rose Winery and Ranch
- Happy Anniversary – Bob and Linda just celebrated “50” years of marriage bliss!
- New Wine Club! Visit the winery to learn about their Posse Wine Club!
- Open Thursday – Monday, 1 pm – 6 pm
- Wine and Whiskers Adoption Day, June 28th from 2pm – 4 pm
Wisteria Farm & Vineyard
- Cooking a new dish? Try including “Olive Oil” from Wisteria!
Copper Fox Distillery
- Have you taken a tour yet? Offered daily Monday – Saturday: On the hour 10 am – 5 pm AND open Sunday’s 1-5 pm
- On-site offerings: Wasmund’s™ Single Malt Whisky, Copper Fox® Rye Whisky, Vir®Gin, Barrel Kits, Wasmund’s™ Single Malt Spirit, and Wasmund’s™ Rye Spirit.
Chester Gap Cellars
- Open Friday and Saturday’s – enjoy wine at the northern tip of Rappahannock County – at over 1,000 feet elevation!
- Open 7 days a week with Events 5 days a week: Click here for Events
- Sunday Brunch starts at 10:30 weekly!
- Trivia Night every Thursday
- Daily Specials announced on their Facebook page!
- Live Music this month includes: Eddie Picket solo, Five by Five band, Robbie Limon Band, The Vinyl Tracks, Medicine and Bryan Elijah Smith and Jay Austin
- Incredible lunch specials – open daily (Closed Tuesday)
- After lunch check-out their Art Gallery next store!
- LIVE music every Friday night, 7 pm – 9 pm
Thornton River Grille
- Offering Breakfast Tuesday – Saturday (8 am – 10 am)
- Enjoy lunch and dinner – daily (Closed Monday)
- Sunday Brunch from 10-3 pm
The Mimslyn Inn
- Wine Dinners every Friday and Saturday night! Click here for additional information
- Front Porch Dining season is here! Early Bird Menu specials from 5-6 pm
- Afternoon Champagne Tea! Thursday, Friday and Saturday – 3 – 4 pm
- The Mimslyn Inn’s ‘Speakeasy’ offers LIVE music: Thursday, Friday, Sunday
Shenandoah National Park
South Court Inn Bed and Breakfast
- This Inn is located in the heart of downtown Luray – Click here to visit the website for upcoming availability
- GOLD VACATION PACKAGE! The winning couple has been selected for the first prize
Located on the Blue Ridge Whiskey Wine Loop!
Treat yourself to a tour and bring home some Virginia Original Wasmund’s Whisky!
Monday – Friday: 4 pm
Saturday: 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm
Now Open Sunday – 1 -5 pm
Copper Fox Store Hours:
Open Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm
Great news! The Blue Ridge Whiskey Wine Loop has been added to Virginia Wine’s web page under regions: http://www.virginiawine.org/regions – Be sure to check it out and explore the LOOP!
Welcome to our Discover Shenandoah Blog! We plan to use this blog to update you on our latest “must do’s” along the Blue Ridge Mountains of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. Stop back often.
Be sure to visit our Facebook Page.