Special Events on the Loop!
The Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop – a convenient travel plan along country roads in the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote “treasures” including Virginia wineries, a Whisky distilleries, breweries, eateries and other high interest features along the way!
Winery – Whisky – Brewery Events
- Saturday February 10: VALENTINES CELEBRATION- Ben Mason plays form 1-4:30 pm
- Harvest 2017 complete! Their crush pad project is complete!
Cooper Fox Distillery – Open 7 days a week!
- Offering whisky tours & tastings on Sunday’s from 1 – 5 pm.
- Cooper Fox Distillery is now open in Williamsburg – Go Visit!
- Open 7 days a week!
- February 16-18: Wine and Chocolate Pairings
- Saturday, February 3: 2-5 PM: Classically trained Addison Liming
- Sunday Feb. 11, 11:30am: Valentine’s Sunday Brunch at DuCard Vineyards! (reservations required)
- Sun. Feb. 25, 1-4pm: Painting Class with Creative Mankind
- Sunday Feb. 18: Food and Wine Pairing Program makes a brief appearance (reservations required)
- March 10: 2-5pm: Music by the Fire with Billy Brockman!
Rapphannock Cellars – Open 7 days a week!
- Sunday, February 4: Live with Mark Clay 1-4 pm!
- Sunday, February 11: Live with Aaron Lowry 1-4 pm!
- Sat February 17-18: 12:00pm – Sun 18th 6:00pm – Valentine Special Tickets here
- Complimentary wine tasting with the purchase of a bottle of vino!
- Open Wednesday (4-7 pm) , Friday (3-7 pm) Saturday (3-7 pm) and Sunday (3-7 pm)
- Open Friday and Saturday 12 – 5 pm
- Open Thursday, 4 -8pm, Friday and Saturday, 12-8 pm and Sunday 1-6 pm
- Pop-up BBQ sliders on Thursday February 8 brought to you by Main Street Catering
Entertainment on the Loop
- LIVE MUSIC every weekend!
- Check their site for complete listing to include Brunch and Trivia night!
- Wednesdays / Thursdays/ Fridays: Featured Artists